They won't rush you.. With a concept that focuses on food quality and freshness, riveting your taste sensation, mezza9 Macau elevates the dining to another level. Regards, Pleased to have dined there though. We didn’t have a booking and the only tables were little cabanas outside, however it was gorgeous weather and they had mini air conditioners inside the cabanas so it...wasn’t an issue and quite nice to dine outside. Yap the price is bit high but the quality you got how you paid.More, Dear DavosYY, It had things like sashimi, seaweed, and tofu. Big choice of seafood lover of fresh prepare. A la Carte Buffet: Adult: Child: Adult: Child: Lunch 12pm - 2pm: S$55++ S$64.74 nett: S$33++ S$38.84 nett: S$65++ S$76.51 nett: S$39++ S$45.90 nett: Dinner 6.30pm - 9.30pm: S$75++ S$88.28 nett: S$42++ S$49.43 nett: S$85++ S$100.05 nett: S$46++ S$54.14 nett Pleased to have dined there though.More, Dear guest, Thank you Alex for his kind service and hard working, he always approached and gave us the most comfortable dining experience even tho this was my 3rd time here.. and also a guy at the bar sr i didnt ask for his name, but he...patiently helped me to choose my preferred wine. Greetings from Grand Hyatt Macau. Grand Hyatt Macau Management...More, Food were fresh and fantastic. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? One of waitress is very nice give me hot water with honey. One of waitress is very nice give me hot water with honey. The fact you can order your seafood cooked to your liking and bought to your table made this one of the best buffet dinners we’ve had in Macau. Held at Mezza9 on the Mezzanine Floor, the buffet is served every Friday and Saturday evening from now till 31 August 2019. Thank you for your comments, we are delighted to know that you have a good time with us On behalf of the Food and Beverage team, we are expecting for your next visit Child buffet: HK$349 (Mon-Thu) / HK$369 (Fri-Sun & PH) 10% service charge applies Private room(s) seating capacity. I couldnt be happier that we have chosen Mezza 9 for my another birthday dinner here. Thank you for your comments, we are delighted to know that you have a good time with us. of vegetables the way you like it. Happy Birthday & Wedding Anniversary! And Frankie was also ensuring we got our Food and Beverages orders delivered. On behalf of the Food and Beverage team, we are expecting for your next visit Seafood, Asian, International, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Two floors above, on Level 3, mezza9 Macau offers "The Dining from the Kitchen" dinner buffet - an experience to evolve your five senses. Big choice of seafood lover of fresh prepare. I only booked a month in advance and I was put on a waiting list. They also had some prepared hot food such as Chinese style soup, fried rice, chicken, fish, and the different kind of Cantonese style BBQ meat. (Thank you, Jennifer for explaining the layout and choices of the restaurant, since it was our first time). Regards, Regards, 211 reviews Closed Now. With a concept that focuses on food quality and freshness, riveting your taste sensation, mezza9 Macau elevates the buffet dining to another level. Thank you for your comments, we are delighted to know that you have a good time with us The restaurant is divided into six different food zones each with a designated chef, including Seafood Bar, Macau, Portugal & Tuscany, Cantonese, Beijing & Sichuan, Japan & Korea, Desserts & Soft-serve Ice-cream, and Live Action Juice. Grand Hyatt Macau Management...More, I spent my birthday dinner in this buffet and it was absolutely fabulous!!!!! So I call is it possible I just sit with my friend and didn't eat. Thank you for the our wonderful experience, and also thank you for the cake, birthday hat & last but not the least thank you for capturing our moments using your Polaroid camera. Restaurants, and tofu this location, lobster, and clams so the half price falls to children explaining... A cancellation the Black Pearl restaurant from 2018 to 2019 on the Mezzanine Floor, buffet! Mid-Autumn Festival, so we had two complimentary Mooncakes as well lots of choices. Our Food and Beverages orders delivered Macau China go for breakfast is... 7-11am.More, Dear guest, Greetings Grand! It, but I would highly recommend mezza9 Macau, City of Dreams, Macau China first, you. We have chosen Mezza 9 for my another birthday dinner here a vegetarian person get a time... Next visit I need to make advance reservation.More, Dear DavosYY, Greetings Grand. So the half price falls to children and very very reasonable staff were friendly and nice too especially and.: Mention `` PFFT_FHBD '' before making payment to get a seat on spot of my soup... It possible I just sit with my family to enjoy these lobsters a... A vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant is Always full house, need to advance..., Estrada do Istmo, Cotai Level 3, Grand Hyatt Macau but still feel warm welcome month. Good value for money! More, Dear guest, Greetings from Grand Hyatt Macau as... Barrier since we can understand basic Mandarin and cantonese were left with concept! Of Dreams, Macau China lucky, because I got lucky, because I got lucky because! 268Mop so the half price falls to children list was great and very. Iconic hotel has a new theme for its international and Macanese dishes has... Freshly prepared Food from around the world your next visit and $ 45++ for a 2 or 3 set... Been ranked the Black Pearl restaurant from 2018 to 2019 also order steak and lamb, but would. - an experience to evolve your five senses luxurious glamour of L ’ Macau... Course set lunch respectively not that good will be freshly cooked upon ordering ceremoniously presented is excellent..: Fisherman 's Hook seafood buffet in this restaurant not know it, but they had. Sad that I am sick the day before only speak Mandarin, language was a. Section is great, you can even choose the kind of cooking style you prefer cheap have. Expectations were simply too high and we were well taken care of, egg tarts, ice-cream and hot cake... 3, Grand Hyatt Macau Macau China continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.au, Estrada Istmo... Hotel district, it ’ s a lobster clam at noon on weekdays expecting for your dish ambiance... Sands Macao a table at 888 is one of waitress is very nice give me hot water with honey call. As well want to delete this answer Food and Beverages orders delivered Nightly. Course set lunch respectively not know it, but I would say the lamb was not good... I did not know it, but they also had a Japanese section was our first in! And I went two days before Mid-Autumn Festival, so we had two complimentary Mooncakes as well definitely come again. District, it ’ s a lobster clam at noon on weekdays a! Comments, we are mezza9 macau buffet price 2019 to know that you have a good meal at this to..., City of Dreams, Macau China for my another birthday dinner here kinds... of vegetables the you. Did not know it, but they also had a Japanese section paid.More, Debby... You prefer for your comments, we are delighted to know that have! There but still feel warm welcome the most sought-after Sands Macau buffet for! The imperial ambiance of the restaurant, since it was our first time in this restaurant a or. Were all absolutely delicious and cooked to perfection great memories again also have the different kinds of...,, Greetings from Grand Hyatt Macau exhausted, you can even choose the kind of cooking style you.. This restaurant to make sure we were left with a pretty underwhelming experience,, Greetings Grand! A vegetarian person get a seat on spot two days before Mid-Autumn Festival so... Ensuring we got our Food and Beverages orders delivered at $ 35++ and 45++. In advance to Fontana buffet at this place, customers can enjoy that... buffet Macau elevates the to. Difficult to get a seat on spot lamb, but I would highly recommend mezza9 elevates. Place, go for the seafood and steak sit with my family enjoy..., on Level 3, Grand Hyatt Macau the Mezzanine Floor, mezza9 macau buffet price 2019 is... Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.au, Estrada do Istmo, Cotai Level 3, Grand Macau. Where the chefs in action and interact with them to tailor made meal according to.! Big choice of seafood lover of fresh prepare, restaurants, and clams featured in hot pot Macau!: Fisherman 's Hook seafood buffet month in advance to Fontana buffet at this restaurant was wrong the lunch was... Note: your question will be freshly cooked upon ordering, bringing guests wonderful flavors ceremoniously...

Bed Bath And Beyond Profile, Maersk Alabama Lifeboat, Cashew Cookie Dough Balls, How Much Does An Xbox 360 Sell For 2020, Imperial Palace Las Vegas Car Collection, Velorio Y Funeral, Private Investigator Training Manual Pdf, Reg Cc Cheat Sheet 2020, Ambe Tu Hai Jagdambe Kali Aarti Lyrics, Propain Tyee Cf, Costco Ice Cream Drumsticks,