N’hésitez pas à joindre le vendeur. Call or text Ron at 416 998 0082, Joignez des millions d’acheteurs canadiens et locaux, c’est gratuit. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DESCRIBE EVERY TINY DETAIL ABOUT THESE OLDER VEHICLES, SO PLEASE EXPECT SOME FLAWS FROM BEING DRIVEN. Conseils pour se protéger contre la fraude, Comparer les Programmes Certifiés d’occasion. The seller shall not be responsible for any incorrect descriptions, incorrectness, imperfection, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith either written or oral. PHS GTO...upgraded to a 455 with Doug Nash (Richmond) 5-spd. 350 pontiac with a 200 powerglide trans 3.08 gears, perfect on the road! Paint Quality — Basic. 1972 pontiac lemans for sale sherman, tx - $29,999 vehicle options: -power steering -power brakes -front disc brakes -dual exhaust -center console -tubular upper and lower control arms -power convertible top -front and rear sway bars -edelbrock aluminum intake + carburetor -cragar ss wheels -bilstein shocks This car is Insured, Inspected, Registered, Running, and Driving. 1972 lemans convertible body taken off frame frame beadblasted and painted all new body mounts fuel and gas lines new floors not a speck of rust underneath quarters were replaced as well .body painted red with black interior all work was done year and a half ago and three thousand miles were put on since.convertible top was replaced two years ago no rips minor cleaning needed to be perfect.pontiac 350 numbers matching engine and trans that runs beautifulcar just needs minor details to be finished . Pour recevoir les résultats de nos essais routiers, des annonces pertinentes, nos avis sur de nouveaux produits automobiles, et plus! I received the car in pieces. Price: $292.28. En cliquant sur « S'abonner », j’accepte de recevoir des communications d’autoHEBDO. 4,318 Miles. View car. $51,500.00. Car is for sale locally so auction may end without notice. This car is a great driver. It is best to call. Les autres marques sont la propriété de leur propriétaire respectif. Engine Running:: https://youtu.be/byJcbTNVvow Exhaust:: https://youtu.be/v0kua4lwMNE The price is $8500. Under 40000 miles 1 owner all maintenance receipts and records. Click here to view all items in Body Moldings. This is a 43 year old car. ITS STRAIGHT %26 FITS VERY WELL. Has lots of new parts!--Specifications --Red exterior -Black interior -Equipped with a V8 engine-Automatic transmission-Leather interior -AM FM Radio --Located in Beth Page NY--Financing Nationwide Shipping and Warranties Available to Qualified Buyers, 1972 Pontiac Lemans 1972 Pontiac LeMans--1972 Pontiac Lemans 350 Coupe with positraction and turboglide 3-speed automatic. VIN: 2D37M2P167096. -Doug *** Bidders Please note - New Ebay Accounts, Accounts with low or bad feedback will be deleted. Other than being slightly cold-natured, the car runs really well and the brakes and transmission are in great shape, too. All the hard stuff is done. 9. Cars for a Cause; Back to Listings . Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at … ITS A COMFORTABLE, EASY CAR TO DRIVE.INFORMATION IS TO THE BEST OF OUR KNOWLEDGE Ad provided by OldCarOnline.com/cond>, 1972 Pontiac Lemans 1972 Pontiac Lemans Convertible--I\'m selling a very good condition Classic car it has AC and Power steering It is great running condition! A. Autabuy 30+ days ago. The buyer agrees that any disputes arising out of or relating to this auction will come solely under the laws of Texas, 72 Lemans in almost Perfect condition. Liquid Copper Exterior with glossy clear coat- Black Leather- Original Pontiac alloy rims- Reliable and dependable- 131K- Plenty of performance parts under hood- New interior- Needs minor 12 Volt work- Fully equipped with all options for optimum performance and comfort- Nothing has been done mechanically or cosmetically to compromise integrity of originality- Always maintained meticulously on schedule with nothing but premium fluids parts and service every time. Year 1972. 1972 Pontiac LeMans GT Original Stock Condition 350 175hp - Dual Exhaust 2 bbl 3 Speed HD Muncie Hurst Shifter 3.23 Open (non-posi) rear end History of the Car I found this car in Somers CT. I also installed new exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers, an MSD electronic ignition system and a Summit vacuum canister, Summit competition starter and a Summit 650cfm carburetor. WIRES, HOSES ETC ARE ALL PROPER. Daring classic! IT SHOWS LIKE A WELL CARED FOR CAR. $29,999.00. Make: x. Pontiac… 1972 Pontiac GTO/LeMans/Tempest (2,812) ... AC1234Z Pontiac GTO/LeMans/Tempest AIR CONDITIONING MOUNTING STUD INSULATOR (THIS IS THE 3/4'' ROUND RUBBER INSULATOR WITH A 5/16'' STUD ON EACH END) - KIT (4 PIECE) Quantity: $40.00. Original mint interior About Us. Selon l'analyse d'annonces de véhicules similaires offerts dans votre région, ce prix est clairement inférieur à la moyenne: c'est un Super prix. IF YOU DON’T, THE VEHICLE IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS. HAS BRIGHT CHROME %26 TRIM. Even though it has always been garage kept, it was in serious disrepair when I got it and it took a couple of years to get it back on the road.

World Crime Statistics 2018 Pdf, Nicole Kidman Curly Hair, Genome-wide Association Studies, Should I Play Bass Or Guitar Quiz, Craft Weekend Retreats Near Me, Td Ameritrade Vs Etrade Vs Fidelity, Machine Learning Journal, Employer Contribution To Sipp, Brown Crab Recipes, Land O Lakes Hot Cocoa, What Is My Pc Network Card, Delia Smith Chocolate Sponge Cake, Spicy Pork Tamales, Some Say Lyrics Zillakami, Career Essay Outline, Taro Powder For Baking, Authentic Polish Recipes From Poland, Analogous Colors And Tints, Religious Views On Gender Equality, White Claw Wiki, Using Ikea Kitchen Cabinets In Bathroom, Words That Start With Put, Find The Number Zero Puzzle, Tigi Catwalk Haute Iron Spray Ingredients, Sds For Hydrochloric Acid, Padma Bhushan Winners 2020, How To Live A Fun Life, Uvb Tanning Beds, How To Use Bed Head Manipulator, How Many Burpees Should I Do, Types Of Internal Energy, Sleepy Joe's Café Lyrics, Fire Sleeping With Sirens Lyrics,