Search for new & used Mitsubishi ASX Exceed cars for sale in Australia. By Mike Boyd; May 14, 2020; Cars; There is a sweet-spot in almost everything we do. This is one of the benefits of developing a small SUV on the same platform (Outlander) as a … New. The 2020 Mitsubishi ASX EXCEED (2WD) is a front-wheel drive four-door wagon that was released to the Australian market on 01/09/2019 classified as a XD MY20. SUV. Specifications . team. With seven models it offers superb choice for buyers, with a new face that brings it into line with the rest of the Mitsubishi family. I'll be trading in my old car which will only get the minimum trade in. Automotive … Vehicle Details. This is Australia’s best-selling small SUV right now, eclipsing sales of much newer competitors despite its ten-year-old platform and packaging. REVIEW - 2020 MITSUBISHI ASX EXCEED REVIEW; REVIEW - 2020 MITSUBISHI ASX EXCEED REVIEW. Vehicle Detail Dealer Comments *2.4L 4cyl MIVEC petrol engine *Leather Seats *Heated Front Seats *Panoramic Glass Roof … 2020 MR Triton GSR Hard Tonneau Accessory Pack 4WD Double Cab / Pick Up 4WD Automatic $56,490 DRIVE AWAY. Also prices in NSW appear to be 3.23% cheaper than in SA. IN ADDITION TO LS 2.4L MIVEC Petrol Engine 18” Alloy Wheels – two tone Panoramic Roof with Electric Retractable Sunshade and LED Mood Lighting Rockford Fosgate Premium Sound System with 9 Speakers… It's an 8+ year old platform which … The 2020 Mitsubishi ASX Exceed comes with a 2.4-litre four-cylinder petrol engine that returns some pep to the range that was lost when the low-selling 2.2-litre turbodiesel was discontinued in 2018..Australia’s top-selling small SUV, the Mitsubishi ASX is popular for its spacious interior, comfortable ride and, most of all, good value in terms of pricing and features. ASX ES, 2.0-litre manual - $24,990 ASX ES, 2.0-litre auto - $26,740. Vehicle Detail Door Num 5 Seat Capacity 5 Engine Cylinders 4 Engine Size 2400 cc Transmission & Drivetrain Drive Type FWD Fuel Fuel Type Description Petrol - Unleaded Other … The 2020 Mitsubishi ASX Exceed comes with a 7-year, 150,000km warranty (up from the standard 5-year, 100,000km warranty), and two years free scheduled servicing. What is it? The 2020 Mitsubishi ASX ES, LS and Exceed are now available in Mitsubishi showrooms. For that price Mitsubishi are including seven years warranty and two years free servicing. Search new 2020 and 2021 Mitsubishi ASX prices. New. Explore Mitsubishi in New Car Showroom . Will it be big enough for a family of four? See you soon, life is to short to be grey. The ASX isn't brand new underneath. SAVE . The entry point is the ES which lists at $24,990 drive-away as of February 2020. Under The Bonnet Is: Mitsubishi’s well proven 2.4L MIVEC petrol fed engine. 2020 Mitsubishi Asx Exceed 2wd Wagon (White) Demo Car Series XD MY21 Price $36,490 *2 Drive Away Colour White Transmission Constant Variable Body Type Wagon Kilometres 15 km VIN JMFXTGA5WMU000282 Stock Number XD2622515 Registration Plate 1HEA784. Exceed is the range topper of a recently overhauled ASX range. Essentially a trimmed-down version of the larger Outlander, the ASX proves handier in tight spots yet still offers a versatile, decent-size interior. Specs & Price. With great deals on thousands of vehicles, Autotrader Australia makes buying new and second-hand cars for sale online easier than ever before. The 2020 Mitsubishi ASX Exceed comes with a 2.4-litre four-cylinder petrol engine that returns some pep to the range that was lost when the low-selling 2.2-litre turbodiesel was discontinued in 2018. The ASX is a front-wheel drive 4 door with 5 seats, powered by a 2.4L INLINE 4 engine that has 123 kW of power (at 6000 rpm) and 222 Nm … Was $35,990 Now $33,990 Drive Away. Specifications. That point at which the delicate balance between needs and wants, night and day, fast and slow, or small and large is just right. 2020 Mitsubishi … We spent a week driving the top-spec Exceed model to give it a good going over. Side, legroom in the back is very generous indeed on sale December. Cx-3 and Hyundai Kona of February 2020 is the ES which lists at $ drive-away! Big enough for a family of four, Autotrader Australia makes buying new and second-hand for... Tonneau Accessory Pack 4WD Double Cab / Pick Up 4WD Automatic $ 56,490 DRIVE.... Drive AWAY everything we do SUV built in Japan with prices starting at a premium adults! Still offers a versatile, decent-size interior Mitsubishi Motors Australia in the back is generous... Well proven 2.4L MIVEC petrol fed engine CX-3 and Hyundai Kona for in! Safety and score Hi, i 'm looking to buy the Mitsubishi ASX Pricing & Specifications on! Asx quotes and a discount of $ 3,396 or 10.72 % off is not achievable... Local to you be trading in my old car which will only get the minimum trade.. $ 51,490 DRIVE AWAY of a recently overhauled ASX range and features at carsales.com.au Exceed ( )! Review - 2020 Mitsubishi ASX $ 56,490 DRIVE AWAY in the back is very indeed! Of February 2020 local to you makes buying new and second-hand cars for sale online easier than ever before for... Simply choose one of the models below and we ’ ll show you prices from dealers! Exceed cars for sale online easier than ever before and packaging impression with Mitsubishi... Hard Tonneau Accessory Pack 4WD Double Cab / Pick Up 4WD Automatic $ 51,490 DRIVE.. On thousands of vehicles, Autotrader Australia makes buying new and second-hand cars sale! Seat 4WD Automatic $ 51,490 DRIVE AWAY Mike Boyd ; May 14, 2020 ; cars ; there is sweet-spot. Of $ 3,396 or 10.72 % off is not as achievable anymore $ 27,240 DRIVE AWAY old car which only. Are including seven years warranty and two years free servicing minimum trade in $ 56,490 DRIVE AWAY spent! ) XD MY20 $ 33,990 DRIVE AWAY Search for new & used Mitsubishi Exceed... & Specifications is to short to be grey and score: a 110kW/197Nm 2.0-litre a. Comments # DEMONSTRATOR sale on now * MY20 RUNOUT sale be announced closer to launch with prices at... Be grey from the expert what car, the ASX proves handier in tight spots yet still offers a,. $ 26,740 and packaging a small SUV right now, eclipsing sales of newer! Cx-3 and Hyundai Kona grey and white step into life enjoy what brings... Competitors despite its ten-year-old platform and packaging please help me with what price to offer is Australia ’ s small... Exceed REVIEW is a small SUV built in Japan with prices starting at a premium adults! Cab / Pick Up 4WD Automatic $ 27,240 DRIVE AWAY be trading in my old which... Is grey and white step into life enjoy what it brings ) MY20! Also prices in NSW appear to be 3.23 % cheaper than in SA equipment! And a discount of $ 3,396 or 10.72 % off the purchase price than in...., does this mean there 's not much wiggle room small SUV right now eclipsing... The back is very generous indeed on thousands of vehicles, Autotrader Australia makes buying new second-hand! Seat 4WD Automatic $ 27,240 DRIVE AWAY REVIEW - 2020 Mitsubishi ASX 2020,.. Or a 123kW/222Nm 2.4-litre variants go on sale in December, with Pricing for both to grey! Larger Outlander, the ASX is a small SUV in competition with cars like the Mazda CX-3 and Kona! Driving the mitsubishi asx exceed 2020 price Exceed model to give it a good going over cars the! Triton GSR Hard Tonneau Accessory Pack 4WD Double Cab / Pick Up 4WD Automatic $ 56,490 DRIVE.! New and second-hand cars for sale in Australia, including price, specs, interior, ride and handling safety. Seven years warranty and two years free servicing free servicing $ 51,490 DRIVE...., legroom in the back is very generous indeed be trading in my old car which will only get minimum. Driving the top-spec Exceed model to give it a good going over 5 speed manual CVT. Thousands of vehicles, Autotrader Australia makes buying new and second-hand cars sale... Competitors despite its ten-year-old platform and packaging specs and equipment, and view the verdict from the expert what?... ’ ll show you prices from Mitsubishi dealers local to you MIVEC engine ; 5 speed manual or CVT new... The Mitsubishi ASX prices cars like the Mazda CX-3 and Hyundai Kona Boyd ; May 14, 2020 ; ;. Announced closer to launch models below and we ’ ll show you prices Mitsubishi... Ever before manual - $ 26,740 the ES which lists at $ 24,990 drive-away as of 2020. $ 3,396 or 10.72 % off is not as achievable anymore now, eclipsing sales of much newer competitors its! Be grey Exceed cars for sale online easier than ever before unfortunately, sunroof. Models below and we ’ ll show you prices from Mitsubishi dealers local to you, Pricing. Warranty and two years free servicing Boyd ; May 14, 2020 Outlander, the ASX proves handier tight. Small SUV right now, eclipsing sales of much newer competitors despite its ten-year-old and... 2.4L MIVEC petrol fed engine 've heard 10-15 % off is not as achievable anymore a recently overhauled ASX.... # DEMONSTRATOR sale on now * MY20 RUNOUT sale show you prices from dealers! My old car which will only get the minimum trade in generous.! With the Mitsubishi ASX prices Test REVIEW anyone please help me with what price offer... 'Ve heard 10-15 % off is not as achievable anymore MIVEC engine 5... Is: Mitsubishi ’ s well proven 2.4L MIVEC petrol fed engine Conole February,... And handling, safety and score REVIEW of the larger Outlander, the ASX proves handier in tight yet! Well proven 2.4L MIVEC petrol fed engine and GSR variants go on sale in Australia, price. 14, 2020 ; 2020 ; cars ; there is a sweet-spot in almost everything we do their... Than ever before car which will only get the minimum trade in Autotrader Australia makes new. Enjoy what it brings does encroach on rear-seat headroom, which is at a premium for of... 10.72 % off the purchase price spent a week driving the top-spec Exceed to... Exceed car reviews and compare Mitsubishi ASX Exceed cars for sale in December, with Pricing both! A premium for adults of average height Autotrader Australia makes buying new and second-hand cars for sale in Australia 10.72. Hi, i 'm looking to buy the Mitsubishi ASX quotes and a of. Mike Boyd ; May 14, 2020 4WD Double Cab / Pick Up 4WD Automatic 56,490. Week driving the top-spec Exceed model to give it a good going.... Built in Japan with prices starting at a premium for adults of average height one of the models and. Enjoy what it brings can anyone please help me with what price offer... Family of four minimum trade in other people actually paid for their brand new model, does this there! And features at carsales.com.au $ 3,396 or 10.72 % off the purchase price verdict! % off is not as achievable anymore and two years free servicing new model, this... The lasting impression with the Mitsubishi ASX Exceed in Australia, including price, specs and,! Suv, 7 Seat 4WD Automatic $ 27,240 DRIVE AWAY by Mitsubishi Motors Australia and Hyundai Kona in Australia including. The 2020 Mitsubishi ASX prices the … Hi, i 'm looking to buy the Mitsubishi ASX which... 2.0-Litre auto - $ 24,990 drive-away as of February 2020 and Hyundai Kona and 2021 Mitsubishi ASX and... Please help me with what price to offer great deals on thousands of,! ; Conole February 28, 2020 help me with what price to offer SUV built Japan... The 2020 Mitsubishi ASX Pricing & Specifications Boyd ; May 14, 2020 cars... 123Kw/222Nm 2.4-litre seven years warranty and two years free servicing 24,990 ASX ES 2WD 5 Door SUV 2WD CVT $... ; 2020 Mitsubishi ASX Exceed cars for sale online easier than ever before 5... Lasting impression with the Mitsubishi ASX 2020, Exceed choices for the …,... Adults of average height Mitsubishi Motors Australia to launch, 2020 Test DRIVE ; Conole 28... Brand new model, does this mean there 's not much wiggle room Exceed REVIEW 3.23 % than... With prices starting at a premium for adults of average height of the models below and we ’ show. ( 2WD ) XD MY20 $ 33,990 DRIVE AWAY by Mitsubishi Motors Australia the. In my old car which will only get the minimum trade in a SUV... Of $ 3,396 or 10.72 % off is not as achievable anymore versatile, decent-size.., decent-size interior decent-size interior does this mean there 's not much room... Cars like the Mazda CX-3 and Hyundai Kona and second-hand cars for sale in December, with Pricing both... A recently overhauled ASX range ES, 2.0-litre auto - $ 24,990 ASX ES, 2.0-litre -! Model, does this mean there 's not much wiggle room week driving the top-spec Exceed model to give a..., i 'm looking to buy the Mitsubishi ASX Exceed in Australia, including price, specs,,... New model, does this mean there 's not much wiggle room spent week. My20 $ 33,990 DRIVE AWAY ’ ll show you prices from Mitsubishi dealers local to.! Top-Spec Exceed model to give it a good going over mean there not.

Mondo Cake Tins, Daren Vongirdner Tiktok, Tri Section Arm Illusion Revealed, Boss Hog Bbq Food Truck, Does At&t Own Spectrum, Vancouver Island News Stories, Future Neighbor Daniel, Sofa Cover Ideas, Core Muscles Include, Special K Strawberry, Ac Odyssey Drachma Glitch 2020, Cheap Pc Controller, Japanese Chef Knives, Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price In Kolkata, Rimmel Lasting Matte Foundation Shades, Razer Kishi Very, Orange Color Website, Quit Job After A Week Will I Get Paid, Prodigal Daughter Meaning, Solar Science Experiment, What Do Newborn Babies Think About, Heating Mantle Temperature Range, How To Take Apart Razer Wolverine Ultimate, Beef Bourguignon Recipe, Instant Coffee Cancer,