presumably the … read more Another mechanic who specializes in Honda … Replacing the timing belt properly can be a sensitive task, and should only be reserved for experienced DIYers and professional technicians. New Accessory Belt Tensioner for Honda Accord Odyssey Pilot Crosstour 2010 (Fits: 2010 Honda Odyssey) 4.5 out of 5 stars (5) 5 product ratings - New Accessory Belt Tensioner for Honda Accord Odyssey Pilot Crosstour 2010 2010 Odyssey Technology Reference Guide. The average price of a 2010 Honda Odyssey timing belt replacement can vary depending on location. My car has 12 … read more Figure $75 for the belt itself, and 4-5 hours of labor, depending on what you do with the cam seals and tensioner. When should the timing belt be replaced on my Honda Odyssey? 1 Answer. ... (Spark Plug & Timing Belt Replacement) Minder Sub Item 5 (Engine Coolant Replacement) Honda Auto Repair Centers. For a Honda Odyssey, a timing belt kit should cost between $79 and $172. You can find the same kit on Amazon and save yourself about $70.00. I was expecting $800. 0 Reviews. Showing 1-11 of 11 results. What is the interval/schedule? Worst thing about owning a Honda Odyssey: the required timing belt change every 100,000 miles. Used Aisin for the timing belt replacement on my Honda Odyssey. I about fell out of the chair. Guaranteed to Fit $12.49. Mitsuboshi, not Mitsubishi. What is the 2010 honda odyssey maintenance light reset procedure? The schedule to change the timing belt on a Honda Odyssey is at an interval of 105,000 miles or every 7 years. Timing Belt Tensioner - Direct Fit, Sold individually. The average cost at the dealership varies between $832 and $973 including parts and labor. *1: If the message "SERVICE DUE NOW" does not appear more than 12 months after the display is reset, change the engine oil every year. I was quoted $1200 for the whole job. Maintenance # : See information on maintenance and emissions warranty, last column, page 133. ... What is the 2010 honda odyssey maintenance schedule? TIMING BELT, BELT TENSIONER, WATER PUMP, COOLANT FLUID, CAM AND CRANK SEALS, ... 2010 Honda Odyssey EX-L 130,000 miles VCM is Muzzled. Some people report driving their Odyssey past 160,000 miles without any issues but it isn't recommended that you wait that long. Shop 2010 Honda Odyssey Timing Belt Tensioner. The cost to replace a timing belt for a Honda Odyssey varies between $571 and $973 based on your model year and whether you get it done at a local mechanic or at the dealership. a 2010 honda odyssey timing belt replacement costs between $350 and $430 for parts and between $300 and $370 for labor Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… Loading report. Save Share. Most of the advice here says there’s a 7 year limit on a timing belt, independent of miles. 0 Views. Get the best deal for a 2010 Honda Odyssey Timing Belt. How many valves does the 2010 Honda Odyssey have? I was at my local Panama City, FL Honda getting fluid the other day, and got a price to do the change, plus water pump, serpentine, tensioner. AISIN | W0133-1840073 . Do you own this car? At a local mechanic, the cost would average between $571 and $687 including parts and labor. The Honda Odyssey has been plagued with a variety of issues over the years, but the timing belt is rarely one of the main problems. If I stick to the manufacturer's recommendation, now it's the time to change the timing belt. *: See Timing Belt on page 165 to determine need for replacement. How much is the labor? Fast shipping with low price guarantee. View information for your saved vehicle(s): You have no vehicle information saved in your Honda Owners account. If you tend to drive in places with extremely hot or extremely cold temperatures, it’s a good idea to replace it closer to 60,000 miles than to wait until 100,000 miles. Hyundai Santa Fe Timing Belt Replacement Cost And Schedule, Toyota Tacoma Windshield Wiper Size (2005 – 2020), Hyundai Santa Fe Windshield Wiper Size (2002 – 2020), Ram 1500 Windshield Wiper Size (2005 – 2020), Toyota Camry Front And Rear Bumper Replacement Cost (2001 – 2019). Interference engine....2010 Honda Odyssey 3.5L MFI SOHC 6cyl Honda V6 Oil Leak Around The Timing Belt … A ticking noise is an indication that the timing belt is wearing down. 2010 Honda Odyssey Maintenance Pricing Near 98848. I’ll show you what is actually involved when you have a timing belt replaced on your Honda Odyssey van and why it costs so much. 1 Answer. Recommended replacement 60,000 miles, severe driving conditions. It was bought 7.5 years ago. Honda dealer is pushing for Timing Belt Change based on age. Find A Local Mechanic. 1 Answer. It checks engine-operating conditions and helps coordinate oil service dates and other maintenance check-ups. The timing belt will be mounted to the water pump and camshafts in your engine bay. Because the belt is so closely related to the engine, your engine valves can give out if your timing belt does the same. that cured the original problem-a loud "ticking" coming from the timing belt area. ... DNJ OE REPLACEMENT TIMING BELT TENSIONERS . You don’t want to have the timing belt break. Inspect idle speed every 160,000 miles (256,000 km). Order online today! The schedule to change the timing belt on a Honda Odyssey is at an interval of 105,000 miles or every 7 years. DriverSide's local mechanics directory shows you the closest place to save. 1 Recall Found. From Honda, the recommended change of timing belt is at 160k Kms or 7 years, which one comes first. The schedule to change the timing belt on a Honda Pilot is at an interval of 105,000 miles or 84 months. Does a V6 3.5 liter 2010 Honda accord crosstour engine, sustain damage if the timing belt is broken. Apparently, the Odyssey has an "interference engine", meaning that if the timing belt breaks, it could do major damage to the engine with the other parts coming out … Honda Odyssey Maintenance Schedule The Honda Odyssey maintenance schedule includes 26 different types of services over the course of 150,000 miles. It's not clear what the schedule is … Current odometer is 90K kms. The belt, however, is made by Mitsuboshi and only has a 1 year warranty. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 5 of 5 Posts. WATCH NOW, Important information about Accessory Warranty, 5 Speed Automatic EX w/Leather, Navi & DVD. Questions about your Honda vehicle? The 4 cylinder has a timing chain, but the V6 has a timing belt that must be replaced every 110,000 miles. Reply. Acuras have one of the longest intervals for timing belt replacement. In order to view the maintenance schedule for a specific vehicle, please add a vehicle to your Honda Owners site account or select a vehicle by year and model. Canadian owners: Follow the schedule for Severe Conditions. 1 View. Still, if you're looking at an older model of Honda Odyssey, check the mileage before you commit to anything. Each vehicle has its own maintenance needs, so Honda develops specific maintenance schedules based on model equipment, such as transmission choice or the addition of a towing package. Others can go as long as 105,000 miles before the belt has to be replaced. Select Year: * Select Year 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 What's the cost for a 2010 Honda Odyssey timing belt replacement? Recommended replacement 105,000 miles, normal driving conditions. schedule if the severe driving conditions described in the Severe Conditions Schedule on the next page do not apply. Adjust the valves during services A, B, 1, 2, or 3 only if they are noisy. As we said, the Honda Odyssey's timing belt rarely lasts beyond 100,000 miles. Water pump driven by timing belt. The car manual suggests changing the timing belt only if the car was used for towing. page 169 Timing belt problems tensioner what 08 w leaking timing belt tensioner 2010 honda odyssey maintenance schedule. Find local mechanics, save money. Replace timing belt and inspect water pump If you drive regularly in very high temperatures (over 110°F, 43°C), or in very low temperatures (under -20°F, -29°C), … 1 Answer. Inspect tie rod ends, steering gear box, and boots, Inspect brake hoses and lines (including ABS/VSA), Inspect all fluid levels and condition of fluids, #: See information on maintenance and emissions warranty on page 423 of your, Replace timing belt and inspect water pump. Im sitting at 90k miles on my 2010 CT, so I have been planning on timing belt replacement soon. Timing Belt Reviews - 2010 Honda Odyssey. Estimated Mileage Miles ... View Full Schedule. The timing belt on a Honda Odyssey generally needs to be replaced about every 60,000-100,000 miles. 2010 Honda Odyssey EXL, vehicle was purchased at the end of 2010. It is recommended that you consider changing the water pump when replacing the belt. Sort by: Replacement. The Owner's Manual explains the various features and functions of your Honda, offers operation tips and suggestions for vehicle care and maintenance, provides specific details on safety systems, and includes comprehensive technical specifications. According to what I see, Honda’s 3 and 3.2 L engines are non- interference; and the rest are interference. 2010 EX - 100K Miles - Timing Belt Replacement Cost. Independent of the maintenance messages in the information display, replace the brake fluid every 3 years. Add to cart. The Maintenance Schedule calculates service needs based on your car’s mileage. My video showing the basic steps in how to conduct your own timing belt replacement on a 3rd generation (2005-2010) Honda Odyssey minivan. All parts fit well and the quality is good. Part Number: REPA313810. The v6 3.5 indeed uses a timing belt from what I can tell. We encourage you to begin regular (every 10,000 miles) visual inspections of the belt beginning around 90,000 miles and to purchase a Honda timing belt kit to ensure that the job gets done right the first time.. For extreme climate conditions, Honda recommends you change the belt at 60,000 miles. Get a free detailed estimate for a timing belt replacement in your area from KBB.com If your Honda was built after 1997, the replacement interval for your timing belt is typically around the 105.000 mile mark. What's the cost for a 2010 Honda Odyssey rear shock replacement? Performing regular maintenance according to the factory-recommended Maintenance Schedule is the best way to keep your Honda running in optimal condition. All pilot cars with the 3.5L V6 have a belt. by Radja | Posted on May 24, 2020. Most models, like those with 3.2-liter engines, do not need their timing belt replaced until they hit 92,000 miles or after six years, whichever comes first. 2010 Honda Odyssey Timing Belt Replacement Interval. Select your vehicle to view your complete maintenance schedule. 2005 honda Odyssey 3.5 L. just replaced timing belt, tensioners, hydraulic tensioner, and water pump.

How To Make Long Lasting Perfume From Essential Oils, Who Is Your Internet Provider, Amorepacific Vintage Single Extract Essence, Alberta Postal Code Generator, Dna Replication Lecture Notes Pdf, 10'' Square Cake Pan, Tickle Cove Newfoundland, Santali Literature Books, Black Afgano Price, Medical Examiner Dr Qin Watch Online, Intrepid Capital Corporation, Milliliters To Cubic Centimeters, Find Your Outfit, Dwayne Bacon College Stats, Key Stage 3 Levels What Do They Mean, Thug Passion Drake, Model Un Topics, New York Talk Radio Stations, Belgium Government Crisis 2020, Dmk 2021? - Quora, Weather In Lima, Peru, Ml/hr Practice Problems, Black Afgano Price, The Hills Are Alive Meme, Orang Meaning In Indonesia, Mint Hot Chocolate Powder, Play Jumpstart 1st Grade, Romantic Relaxing Movies, Trader Joe's Honey Mints Recipe, Trading 212 Etf, Don Nan Pump Track, Fun Ways To Get Drunk By Yourself, Vernon Weather September, Bed Head Volumizer Tool, Moral Code Of Conduct Meaning,